Welcome to Kulkarni’s Tuitions. Hello all, we are among effective tutors for Maths & Science in Mulund, providing quality education services for 12th,11th Std.(State Board) and MHT-CET & NEET exams. Our courses are designed using modern teaching techniques with emphasis on conceptual learning. 12th,11th Std. plays an important role in a students life to decide what career one has to pursue, we help you in this process through our experience and provide career selection guidance. Our well planned teaching and regular tests make student comfortable and prepared for competitive board and entrance exams. We provide personal attention and our batch size is limited to 10 students only. We aim for guaranteed success.
Key Teaching Features
We provide personal attention to each and every student so that they can be prepared for the competitive exams.
Small Batch of 10 students
To provide personalised attention and monitor each and every student, so we can help them to achieve their goals and secure higher marks. Our batch sizes are limited to 10 students only.
Regular Test Series
To check progress of the students and understanding of the concepts we conduct test series on regular basis. No test papers are repeated. All test papers are as per the current exams pattern.
Doubt Solving Sessions
Regular doubt solving sessions are conducted by us, so we can clear the concepts and make them ready for competitive exams.
We at Kulkarni's Tuitions regularly update parents about their wards academic progress. We also welcome suggestions from them.
MHT-CET Exam Information
- MHT-CET exam is of 200 marks of 3 hours duration.
- The paper will be based only on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of Std XII syllabus.
- Paper 1 consists of 50 questions of physics & chemistry each of 90 minutes duration with 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Paper 2 consists of 50 questions of mathematics of 90 minutes duration with 2 marks for each correct answer.
- No marks are deducted if you give wrong answers.
NEET Exam Information
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
Duration of the examination 3 hours Type of questions Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Total number of Questions 180 Subjects Questions Marks Physics 45 questions 180 marks Chemistry 45 questions 180 marks Biology (Botany and Zoology) 90 questions 360 marks Total 180 questions 720 marks